Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday.

Weekend Trip to Atlanta:



 So cold and our only source of warmth was napkins...
 ...and that didn't last...


We discovered Ikea is the GREATEST store of all time!!

 Sweet babies

Summer Weddings.


I recently found this candle holder that Matthew got me when we first started dating!! In two short weeks it is our 4 year anniversary!! It seems like just yesterday he was leaving every weekend for golf tournaments and would come back home with a surpise for Jack and I! I hated those days but I suurreeee do miss them also because I do LOVE surprises!  



Tomorrow is Annie's birthday!! I know that some girls are "Daddy's girls" but I am probably the world's biggest "Mommy's girl!!" I am so thankful for everything she has taught me and for helping me become the person I am today. She is so supportive and would move mountains to help my brothers, sister, and I. I am so proud to call her my bestest friend in the whole entire world and I wish that every girl could experience the kind of relationship I have with my mom!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!
You don't look a day over 20!


So much for wordless Wednesday!...

-Katherine-

No comments:

Post a Comment