Sunday, May 15, 2011

Table Of Contents.

1. Who Are We?


You would think we are called Matt & Kat by the title of this blog....Well, you're right, he is called Matt unless it is by me and I prefer to call him Matthew...

As for me, I go by Katherine always. However, to many of our friends we are simply Matt & Kat.

I am not a mushy gushy kind of person so to keep it short and simple... Matthew is the love of my life and has put up with me for the past four years and continues to love me more and more everyday! I could not imagine living life without him in it and I know that by God's grace he was put in my life to help me become a better, definately more patient, person!  

2. Who Are They?


       &         
                   Jack                                 Charlie

Our puppies (children). I say puppies but Jack is 4 years old and our little girl Charlie is 2. If the love for our real children one day surpasses the love we have for these two then our children will be the most protected, spoiled rotten, scared, and loved children in the whole wide world!!

3. Who is She?



This would be Krystina..My fashionista... My BFFL... My LYLAS. Besides my Mother and Matthew this girl is my other half (I guess you could say third half). She takes up for me and is there for me more than I could ever ask for! She also has her own blog which you can visit HERE. She is the one, besides a few other blogs, who inspired me to start my very own blog! Only her blog is wayyyyyy better and it has everything you need to know about what is in fashion at this very moment! 

What Is That?


  &

        Refurbished Chair                           Coffee Filter Lamp

Recently my BFFL and I have jumped straight into the love of refurbishing and making new out of old. The two pictured above are our recent creations and the main reasons I started this blog. It's to show to everyone that if WE can make things like this then so can you!!!

The chair was bought for only $10.00 and the Lamp well it was already mine!! So basically everything we do is almost free and gives you the feeling that you brought something old and ugly to new and pretty!!


Side Note:

If I had pictures I would dedicate a whole blog post to my Mother!! But, getting my mother to take a picture is like getting my puppies to go outside in the rain. Impossible. However, if anyone has a friendship with their Mother like I do with mine then you are so so very lucky. There is no other love like a Mother's love and no better advice than my Mother's!!!


Disclaimer:

In no way was grammer my best subject nor will I ever be good at it! So, if you can look past all the gramatical errors then I hope you enjoy my blog and everything that I hope it has to offer to you!



-Katherine-
(I cant wait to get one of those cool signatures)

No comments:

Post a Comment