Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shop and Sew....

....That's exactly what  I did this weekend...


Friday night Matthew and I went on a little date to see the new movie The Bridesmaids! I must say it is a pretty cute movie and Matthew actually thought it was alright also!! If you are looking for a good movie to see to spend some Q-time with your guy I suggest you check it out!!

Saturday Matthew went the guys to Tunica to have a little fun...So, what else do I do when my boyfriend is away??? Go to Bridgestreet with my Mom and play!!!!

I am usually not a huge fan of The Gap but lately everytime I shop I find myself in there finding so many things that I fall in love with!! Annie really racked up on new things to add to her closet in Gap while we also grabbed a new pair of white pants that we have been dying to have as a staple item in our wardrobe for this Spring and Summer!  

Anthroplogie was having an awesome sale this weekend! I love when I walk in and see the $19.95, $39.95, & $49.95 racks staring me right in my face like we were put here just because we knew you were coming!! Of course I can't forget the ever so lovely Forever 21!
    (please do excuse the no make-up)

I love taking Jackson and Charlie home to my parents' because they get the chance to run around in their HUGE back yard since we don't have a fence in the house we live in! Spending time with my family makes my heart smile! I have three brothers and a sister and all but two of us live in totally different places so when I get to see atleast one sibling it's as if the other four aren't that far away!
Jack Jack hanging out with his Uncle William

Today when I got home I sat down to watch TV looked over at my couch and thought "I reallllllyyyy need some new throw pillows to hide the ugly couch we have" The throw pillows that I was looking at only made the couch worse since they were old also! I am not a huge fan of Jo-Ann's but since my favorite fabric store is closed on Sunday's then Jo-Ann's it was. Once, I get my mind on a project there is no stopping me. So que the pictorial!!!!

Here is what the old throw pillows on the couch looked like....Before:

He would not budge.

Cute fabric I chose.

I simply just re-covered my old pillows to save on having to buy all the supplies and start from scratch! Here is the after:

I forgot to mention two of the pillows are reversable!!

The price to cover all 5 pillows was only $50.00!!!

This weekend was filled with the Boyfriend, Family, Shopping, Sewing and oh so much fun!! I do not want it to end.......because tomorrow it's back to work!

I leave you with the cutest little girl I know...


Charlie Gracie.

-Katherine-

No comments:

Post a Comment